What's the Story?

Tuesday 24 March 2015

What’s the story?
I'm a 6.3 male trying to make it big in the modelling and fashion industry. It all started when I was 16 on a local housing estate with two mates for a photography project and it’s grown from there. This blog is going to track my story and give advice and insights on health and fitness, spirituality and learning to stand on your own two feet and taking responsibility for who you are.
I'm all about keeping it natural and as real as possible. From the products I use to the way I behave. We've become so competitive and constantly have to be seen as outdoing and being better than everyone else – it’s a game I don’t want to play any more. I want to cut through all the fake bullshit and live my life the way choose and free from anyone else’s expectations.

I say it how it is, all views expressed on here are my own and I won’t be apologising for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment